Friday, March 4, 2011

March

I guess this is the midpoint in my internship, and what a celebration it was. I finished my dive course so i am now a certified open water diver. Now on to advanced. Diving is wonderful. It is a whole different world with crazy creatures and prolly a ton of colors i cannot see. A couple of the more advanced divers finished their dive master course so we had a boat party the other night with about 20 ex-pats that live here. I'm not really sure what else to write. I watched the sunrise this morning while opening the lodge and it was wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. You must be having a good time since this is the first post in an entire month. Find any shipwrecks or sunken treasure??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they sell underwater cameras on the isle? If so, buy one and snap some pictures of all the colors you can't see so we can see the underwaterlife.

    ReplyDelete